Passport Services in HOUSTON April 22 through 25
NIDO AMERICA-Houston Hosts Nigerian Consulate for (PASSPORT SERVICES) (April 22, 23, 24 &25) VENUE: IGBO CATHOLIC CENTER: 8250 Creekbend Dr, Houston, TX 77071 Time: 9 AM-7PM (F, S, M); SUNDAY (PM-11 PM) STEP BY STEP PROCESSES: Go to the Nigerian immigration website at
1. Click on E-Passport Application Form
2. On passport type, select standard e-passport
3. On processing country, select United States; and then click on Start Application
4. Choose one of the three Applications to use: Google, Yahoo, or Opened
5. Choose United States as your processing country, and ATLANTA office as your processing center
6. Once you have completed the application; click on the “submit” button. Then print out the entire application sheets (3 pages in most cases). Thereafter proceed to Payment.
7. If you have problem making payment online with a credit/debit card; please go to the US Postal Office, and purchase the amount of money order. Then, go back to the Nigerian Immigration website. Click on “Application Status” and follow the prompts—to choose the Money Order Payment option. Thereafter, overnight the actual money order to Innovate 1 in Connecticut—so that you will be credited for your application. Do not use the money order payment option after April 15, 2016 (Specialized Credit Card Payment may be provided at the Venue @ extra charge)
Copies of the following three items are needed from you in order to be scheduled for processing appointment:
i) Application Data pages
ii) Passport Payment Slip, and
iii) Passport Acknowledgment Slip.
Once the payment confirmation email is received, go to
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pas…/passportPaymentStatus and print out the Passport Payment Slip & Passport Acknowledgment Slip.
(PROCESSING BY APPOINTMENT)
For utmost respect of your time and orderly conduct, this passport intervention is by appointment.
PROCEDURE FOR ADVANCE APPOINTMENT:
Scan all three application docs and email to: email@example.com (NOTE: The dash after NIDO_ is underscore)
WALK INS ARE FIRST COMEM FIRST SERVE-- BUT APPOINTMENTS WILL BE TREATED BEFORE WALK INS
Once we received your completed docs in step II, we will send you an appointment notification through your email address. Please adhere strictly to your date and time. (You may indicate preferred date and time along with the scanned docs on your email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Appointments can also be made at the Venue but advance appointments receive priority)
1) Online Application Fees:
- Under 18 years of age: fee is $77
- Between 18 – 59 years of age: fee is $106
- Over 59 Years of age: fee is $77
- Visa Application Fee is $180 payable online if you want a Visa
- Lost Passport will incur an additional $350 together with all other required fees
2) Administrative charges paid at the venue
a) One hundred dollars ($100) per passport applicant in postal money order addressed to “Consulate General of Nigeria, Atlanta”.
b) Fifty dollars ($50) per passport application in postal money order addressed to “NIDO AMERICA Houston” . (NIDO members receive special discounts)
3. Other Documents to Bring to the venue
a) Copies of your applications materials sent to us
c) Your Express or Priority Mail Envelope with the appropriate stamps, tracking slip, and address label
d) Your old Nigerian Passport
e) Two passport photographs)
EMAIL: email@example.com (NOTE: The dash after NIDO_ is underscore)
FACE BOOK: https://www.facebook.com/NIDO-America-Houston-474349282757…/
PHONE: 832-659-7407 (6-8 am or 6-7pm Monday through Sunday)
(A 501-c non-profit organization, NIDO is the official umbrella body for all Nigerians in the Diaspora)
Editor's note: ANH is not affiliate with this organisation, so readers are cautioned to exercise wisdom when dealing with “NIDO AMERICA Houston” regarding this advertisement. We will not be held responsible for any dealing with “NIDO AMERICA Houston”